Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr2latino's Items on eBay

ITG cards that come in top loaders

Does anyone know which ITG cards (year/brands) come 'sealed' in a toploader?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to be their BAP Memorabilia and Ultimate but that was about 10 years ago.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Superlative does for sure. Not sure how far back they go as far as being sealed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! And just so we're on the same page, these aren't the ones that are slabbed, right? I believe that the slabbed ones we're from Ultimate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah the Slabs came from Ultimate, i have a few of the Cujo's from the early 2000's..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I used to save the cards in the top loaders (Red Deer Rebels Team Collector)... but I found that there are three problems with that

1) toploaders from any company get scratched. Eventually this will happen on the inside and the outside of the platic

2) the little ITG stickers get brittle over time and eventually will pop open on their own

3) the little ITG stickers are STICKERS and as such have adhesive on the bottom. This sticky goop will eventually transfer onto the tops of the cards inside. There is a reason we don't tape shut the tops of top loaders except to mail them out.

I have taken my extensive Red Deer Rebels ITG toploader collection (lots of 1/1, 1/3 and 1/6 cards) and taken the cards out. This is different than what I do with my slabbed cards. I just can't see an argument in support of keeping cards in stickered top loaders...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good point Rrain! I am stickler for condition so I figured this served as an 'extra' guarantee of condition, but you are correct the toploader itself will get scratched as it gets passed around.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So true!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I keep my ITG sealed toploaders in team bags to keep the toploaders in good condition.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

I keep my ITG sealed toploaders in team bags to keep the toploaders in good condition.

Same here. After which I will either take the team bag off when displaying or keep it on when transporting, and be careful not to scratch the casing of the slabs, or top loaders.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast