Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Greetings from Michigan and thanks for adding me!!!!

Hey guys, my name is Hunter but most people just call me HDT. I've been collecting cards since I was a young kid and I am now 20 years old... Always have lived in Michigan and I am originally from Detroit! Have always been a die hard Lions fan(even though it can be tough at times) and just a huge fan of football in general. I love to buy, sell, and trade mainly football and a few basketball... Right now I am looking for Theo Riddick, Allen Robinson, Blake Bortles, Derek Carr, and really any young QB's. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and look forward to making some deals on here.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    HDT- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

glad i was able to convince you to join!

he and i have traded a couple times on instagram. great dude.
    Collecting:
    Basketball: LeBron James, De'Aaron Fox, Skal Labissiere, Dwyane Wade
    Football: Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Randy Moss

Welcome to SCF always enjoy more football collectors. PM me when you are ready to buy or trade I have some of the stuff you are looking for. Enjoy!
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Check out my next group break Hidden Content

Please like PrimeTime Football Breaks on Facebook!

What does "HDT" stand for? I'm curious and all I'm coming up with is "Heroes Don't Tank" and "Have Dinner Tonight" but the latter is probably just because I'm hungry
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Welcome to SCF and enjoy looking around!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome to the site!!! Hope you enjoy it!!!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Hunter, enjoy yourself here and have fun adding to your collection!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast