Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

He is basically gaming the feedback system. Rather than building his feedback with legit deals he is buying cards he admits he doesn't even want for as cheap as possible to get to 20 feedback. Then he doesnt have to send first. If he is on the up and up, why would he care if he has to send first for the probationary period? Oh and he PCs super-expensive 1/1 Jameis Winston RCs? If anyone here would send this guy a card that expensive after finding out that his 20 feedback represented 40-80 bucks worth of cards, you are a sucker.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, I see your point about the possibility of future deals not being on the up and up. i didn't think of that initially, I was speaking to his purchasing request.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He is basically gaming the feedback system. Rather than building his feedback with legit deals he is buying cards he admits he doesn't even want for as cheap as possible to get to 20 feedback. Then he doesnt have to send first. If he is on the up and up, why would he care if he has to send first for the probationary period? Oh and he PCs super-expensive 1/1 Jameis Winston RCs? If anyone here would send this guy a card that expensive after finding out that his 20 feedback represented 40-80 bucks worth of cards, you are a sucker.

No, I am NOT "gaming the system" and SCF Owner Scott as well as GM Patriotsguy both gave me the green light on this.

In fact, it is precisely because I ONLY collect super high end Jameis 1/1 cards that I need to earn feedback this way ... because NO ONE ON SCF seems to have any high-end Jameis 1/1 cards for sale. So, if I was forced to ONLY buy or trade for such cards, it could take me 50 years to reach 20 feedbacks.

The fact is that I am paying for cards, which is what buyers do, and as the buyer, all I can reasonably be expected to do is pay to hold up my end, which I certainly have no problem doing. If I am "gaming the system" than every single buyer who pays money for cards is gaming it as well, and of course, they are not and such an assertion is patently ridiculous.

As for not sending me a high-end Jameis 1/1 based on the (20) feedbacks I will earn for legitimately buying these 20 cards or lots ... I would NEVER, EVER, EVER expect someone to send me a high-end Jameis 1/1 card BEFORE receiving payment from me ... NEVER. I would also never sell a high-end card without receiving payment first and don't know a single collector that would.

As for me ... I have the most valuable collection of Jameis 1/1 cards on earth and am always looking to add more, and can pay fast and always pay first. I have also completed $10k+ trades in the past and don't even mind sending traded cards first either.

Have a great day!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

don't think folks should be posting their opinions here ... start your own thread for that.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Appreciate the instant payment Jameis1of1 ... have fun.
    cards sent.

Kid
    Last edited by Canadian Kid; 10-15-2016 at 08:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

don't think folks should be posting their opinions here ... start your own thread for that.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Appreciate the instant payment Jameis1of1 ... have fun.
    cards sent.

Kid

Thanks so much for the quick and easy deal; have a magnificent weekend :-)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sent PM

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (156)
    Country

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for all the deals everyone, you guys are awesome ... I need just FIVE more :-)

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 2broscollections's Items on eBay

tell me who your favorite hockey team/player is and I'll send you a jersey for $4 shipped to Canada or USA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast