Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Manufactured Patch cards

Can someone fill me in on what these are?? I have never heard of them.. Are they collectible? Is there a way to price them for values?? They sure are sweet looking cards though.. Thanks in advance for any help..
    James

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

A manufactured patch is made by the company. Its not from a Jersey. I don't know if the companies make them themselves or buy them from another company. I don't know if I explained that well enough or not.

Here are some examples:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARC-ANDRE-F...IAAOSwbsBXl6-E

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-14-Pani...wAAOSwRJ9XhG1o

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-14-O-Pe...YAAOxy5jxSbIXH

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WAYNE-GRETZK...EAAOSwLN5WkbxD
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

To answer the other parts of your question. Most aren't that collectible. The OPC Logo ones are very collectible and so are the Number and Letters. You can put together players names/numbers such as below. As far as pricing the easiest and best way is to use ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-09-SP-GU-Jonathan-Toews-Number-Marks-Patch-Auto-Autograph-25-/122162871999?hash=item1c71797ebf:g:sckAAOSwYIxX8XW U
    Last edited by theboxbreaker96; 10-17-2016 at 08:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for your help..

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Example :)

These Jhonas "ENROTH" letters have been manufactured and created to look like letters off of a Sabres jersey. Then Auto'd by Jhonas.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

So they are worth collecting?? Do collectors like them? I have a shot at a nice Yzerman & Hull both with NHL logos. They are definitely sweet looking..

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So they are worth collecting?? Do collectors like them? I have a shot at a nice Yzerman & Hull both with NHL logos. They are definitely sweet looking..

As ever, the answer is "collect what you like." If you think the card looks cool and you want it in your collection, go for it! A lot of people are turned off by them, particularly when they are used as a high-end hit in a product like (ironically) SP Game Used, the gross pieces in 15-16 Black Diamond, or older editions of UD Black. As a low-end hit (O-Pee-Chee Logo Patches) they're pretty cool when they're done right. There was one year of SP Game Used, I want to say 09-10, where the manufactured patches in Letter Marks look nothing like the actual team lettering. Was really bad.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am only asking because i would use it as Trade Bait. I dont collect either Yzerman or Hull but i know alot of collectors do so i was only looking to see if they would be tradeable.. Thanks for all the info everyone..

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Yes, I think they would be definitely tradable depending on the set, some of those manufactured patches can be quite the hit. Like the OPC Team Logo cards and the newly added NHL All-Star logos added to this years OPC (for example). And I've seen those SP'd and rarer pulls sell for decent coin. If you find a player collector interested I'm sure you could have some interest and you'd have some sort of demand in those pickups.

Edit: Also, in the new SPx format coming down the line, aren't there some new manufactured and/or see-through-type NHL logo cards? Those are going to be a neat card to follow, too. Like some Manufactured patches, those too could call for some demand with player collectors & insert set collectors depending on the odds.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 10-18-2016 at 12:29 AM.