Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New case/box break?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @Goggy29

New case/box break?

I've been looking to try a box/case break. Does anyone know of one coming up?
    I've seen some on eBay are they legit?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Check out www.topnotchbreaks.com . Rob breaks Friday-Sunday and the occasional Monday. Good prices, great group of guys/gals.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Holdencards's Items on eBay

^ Was going to mention the above as well, only other site I have stumbled upon but havent yet participated in was from www.outoftheboxcards.com , think those guys are from Ottawa Ont.

Been close to buying in a few times but im trying to save up for some 16/17 UD S1 soon :D

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (39)
    Country

Clouts and Chara are solid they were who I had found first heavy on hockey breaks. Other then that you local store might do case breaks but certainly have boxes to break I personally prefer to crack wax myself when it comes to individual boxes
    Last edited by JEG; 10-24-2016 at 10:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Stupid question but i want to make sure I fully understand. But I buy a team and every card they pull for that team I get right? Base cards and up?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (39)
    Country

Stupid question but i want to make sure I fully understand. But I buy a team and every card they pull for that team I get right? Base cards and up?

Most companies will not ship the base especially on a lower end product like S1. Higher end products like the cup you will get the base cards as well.

However if if you do want the base most are willing to work with you for the extra shipping costs
    Last edited by JEG; 10-24-2016 at 11:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also what is a mixer? I've seen this on a couple of sites.
    Last edited by Goggy29; 10-24-2016 at 11:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (39)
    Country

Also what is a mixer? I've seen this on a couple of sites.

All sites are different of course. It I would assume a mixer is a collation of different boxes in both years and brands rather then the traditional case break of a single product.
    Also if you go to the site, log in to the chat and ask questions everyone is there to help. Some breaks you get to pick your team, sometimes it's a team random where it's auto picked for you those are the common two breaks
    Last edited by JEG; 10-24-2016 at 11:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great information.. Ive been looking to try my luck on a few. Thanks for the explanations.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Seems like you have a lot of great members here helping you out. Best of luck in your future breaks! Pull some sweet cards!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast