Thread: been a while! Looking to deal

been a while! Looking to deal

looking to sell first but will trade too. Please claim in thread or pm with offers. Prices are obo and shipping included over $20. Add $2.50 if under. Will trade if I see something I like. Other stuff in the bucket too. Thanks in advance

Aeneas Williams #26/99 - sv $15 (BV/tv $25)

Amari Cooper #31/50 - sv $55 (BV/tv $80)

Chris Conley variation - sv $8 (BV/tv $15)

Demaryius Thomas - sv $35 (BV/tv $50)

Devin Smith - sv $5 (BV/tv $10)

Devontae Booker - sv $10 (BV/tv $15-20)

Devontae Booker #108/499 - sv $15 (BV/tv $25)

Devonta Freeman #49/75 - sv $15 (BV/tv $40)

Jaelen Strong - sv $5 (BV/tv $10)

Jarvis Landry - sv $20 (BV/tv $30-35)

Jordan Matthews -sv $15 (BV/tv $30)

Kelvin Benjamin #24/35 - sv $15 (BV/tv $30)

Shaq Thompson - sv $8 (BV/tv $15)

Todd Gurley - sv $100 (BV/tv $150-175)

Zach Ertz #377/449 - sv $12 (bv/tv $20)
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Still looking
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Up again
    Hidden Content

I would like to trade for the 2 Booker autos and Aeneas Williams check my trade list please
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I AM ONLY ABLE TO SHIP ON SATURDAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Rdaveigajr View Post
    I would like to trade for the 2 Booker autos and Aeneas Williams check my trade list please
    Didnt really see anything of interest thanks!
    Hidden Content