Thread: Hockey's Best Barns

Hockey's Best Barns

hockey arena is such a special thing. We can all remember a special game that we saw, or have been involved in and I’m sure that we can all remember which arena this moment took place in. However, some barns are just a little more special than others. Let’s take a look at some of the most memorable barns in hockey history.

http://www.gongshowgear.com/blog/201...est-barns.html

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I've always liked the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum (where I grew up watching the Roadrunners). It had a saddle shape and did not have a bad seat in the house. Really well designed (was an inspiration for Calgary), good parking and fairly easy in/out accessibility. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizon...orial_Coliseum

Hands down!

The CRUSHED CAN!!!! Moose Jaw Civic Centre... Past Home of the Warriors!

It doesn't exist anymore, but to me it was the epic place to ever watch Hockey. From Theo Fleury, and Mike Keane. Kelly Buchberger to Ryan Smyth, and a few others. It was especially rowdy when the Pats came to town.

I still remember at the start of one game when Babcock coached the Warriors. Good ole Mike walked across the ice with muddy shoes, and left his prints. The Warriors won 4-3 over the Pats, and that's all that mattered, but I think every fight that happened in that game was right where he left his footprints!

Great memories there!

Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my Hidden Content For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager!
    Also Looking for Upper Deck CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Valiant arena is really cool!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price