Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

2016 Canada Post Great Canadian Forwards Auto Guy Lafleur

I finally hit one! After about 70 packs total from all 3 series over the last 1+ years I finally hit one. The odds were 1:50 (Legends) 1:40 (Goalies) 1:40 (Forwards)

Asking $90 CAD dlvd (with tracking). Gift preferred. Or I would trade straight-up for the Yzerman. (eBay sales has majority of these selling for $95-$120. They seem to be going up in price, as a few copies were had in the $70 range earlier upon release, same as Yzerman sales.)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump! - $70 CAD dlvd

Stumbled upon a card I could not pass up. It's not even PC... I just liked it so much it has prompted me to start a separate PC. Like everyone else saving up for the Expo and Series 1 I would like to sell this quickly to pay for my sporadic purchase.

$70 CAD and I will throw in the regular Lafleur (or any one of the 6 players) as well.

Deal lasts until Sunday Evening then I will pay for said purchase out of pocket.

Thanks,

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

I will take it.
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

SOLD.

Thanks,