Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lebron Exquiste 04-05. Undervalued?

Since the rookie year regular issue is $18,000, dont you think the auto/patch and auto/number cards are very underrated? I mean the 03-04 rookie auto patch books only $1400? I dont get it. I just picked up this baby for half book!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

To me, that is a heck of a price on a card that nice! This is why I buy sports out of season. Pujols cards are selling over book right now, wait until Jan. You will get them alot cheaper.

What do you guys think about my win?

Brian

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Nice deal, looks like top of the A from JAMES.

i was actually looking to buy that last night myself! decided i didn't want to spend that much money on a card right now, but i'm glad someone else on here got it!

congrats!

lol i was also watching that, congrats! i think it was an awesome price

Thanks guys. Nice to get input. Feel kind of guilty spending that much on a card. But sounds like it was a good price. Thanks! Brian

Aye, it's a tad much for most people, but still nice none the less.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast