Thread: 2016 Prizm

2016 Prizm

Started off really really bad, then got better.

First box, I was shorted two autos (didn't even have any points). Only hit was a DJ Foster RC Auto

Here's a summary of the rest

Also mad that I didn't pull a single RC of Goff, Wentz, Prescott, or Elliott

-Prizms-

Orange /299
    Diggs, Brees, Hurns, K. Drake RC, Spiller, Beckham x2, H. Henry RC, C. Matthews, Esiason, A. Robinson, A. Blue, M. Reece, Fitzpatrick

Blue /199
    Rudock RC, B. Allen, Dalton, V. MacDonald, Fitzpatrick

Silver Wave /149
    C.J. Prosise RC, Nkemdiche RC, T. Taylor, D. Washington RC, C. West, J. Hill, Bortles, G. Olsen x2

Purple /99
    P. Perkins RC, N Spence RC, Edelman, Crowder, C. Hackenberg RC, H. Douglas, Kaepernick

Red Ice /75
    T. Sharpe RC, A. Rodgers, D. Freeman, AJ Green

Green /49
    C. Clay, Roethlisberger, Funchess

Blue Camo /25
    Laquon Treadwell RC

Colin Kaepernick Gold 4/10

LeGarrette Blount Gold Vinyl 3/5

Donte Moncrief Finite 1/1

-Autos-
    250 and 400 Points (redeemed) They better come up with some new good stuff!

Nate Sudfeld
    Vonn Bell
    DJ Foster
    Kenneth Dixon Silver Wave /149
    Chris Jones Purple /99
    Cyrus Jones Purple /99
    William Jackson Red Ice /75
    Artie Burns Red Ice /75
    Myles Jack Blue Camo /25
    Chris Jones Blue Camo /25

and

CURTIS MARTIN Patented Penmanship Finite Auto 1/1 :D

Most are available

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT,Current and Spur Legends, DeShaun Watson, Carlos Correa, Jose Altulve, Alex Bregman, Panini Points...
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Nice hit. Are the Myles Jack /25 and LaQuan Tradwell /25 available?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I AM ONLY ABLE TO SHIP ON SATURDAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Rdaveigajr View Post
    Nice hit. Are the Myles Jack /25 and LaQuan Tradwell /25 available?
    My friend pulled the Treadwell ( I bought it from him with all of his other cards from that box). Would need around $20 on it. Probably somewhere around $15-20 plus $3 shipping on the Jack.
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT,Current and Spur Legends, DeShaun Watson, Carlos Correa, Jose Altulve, Alex Bregman, Panini Points...
    Hidden Content

Well, the 2 1/1s were pretty nice. I didn't get one in my case. I did get RCs of Wentz (1), Dak (1), Elliott (5). Couldn't believe I kept pulling Elliotts. 2 main autos were Goff and Lnych. Overall not happy with the case for the money. Received 4 point cards which don't get you anything. My one vinyl ser#'d to 5 was a garbage player. Nice looking product but not worth the money in my opinion.
    November 2010 Beckett Supercollector
    Collecting Witten/Emmitt/Dak/Lilly (Mainly autographs)
    Hidden Content

Nice case! The cases I have seen so far have been hit or miss. The worst case I saw had a Lynch auto/75 and a Zeke redemption as the main hits and had no golds or 1/1s and none of the main rookie cards. The other cases I have seen have had at a couple of golds and at least 2-3 golds and at least one 1/1 or gold vinyl card plus a vet auto.

Looks like a pretty solid break minus the box missing hits.

interested in the chris jones autos leland, pm me a price? joe
    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

Nescit cedere

Hidden Content