Question: Regarding Upper deck Series 2 Insert

Hey guys,

I am still new to collecting hockey cards so please excuse me if this is common knowledge. I purchased a single hobby pack of UD 15-16 series 2 last night and pulled a Jake Virtanen "UD Canvas program of excellence" team canada card. My questions are:

How difficult are these cards to pull (1/X) packs
    Is there a non UD canvas version of the program of excellence cards or are they all canvas?
    What are they generally worth?

Thanks

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Program of Excellence odds - 1:192 hobby/retail packs, 1:384 blaster packs

And no... there is no "regular" version of those cards.

What are they worth? If you mean POE Canvas cards in general.... it really varies. I think most are selling in the $5 - $20 range.... but McDavid will set you back a couple of hundred bucks.

For Virtanen specifically - If you're willing to plunk down $30, there's lots on eBay in that range. If you're patient... I would think half that price should be easy to buy for, if you wait for an auction.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I could use that Virtanen POE if its up for trade.. Thanks
    James