Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinton???

Clinton???

what does every think what going on with clinton's in the breaking new's????

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    This is the greatest election of all time. The twists the turns. The highs and lows. The debates. etc. It just cannot be topped.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

As most of you know, there has been a ton of issues in the past with political posting on SCF. As long as you all can keep it civil, I'll allow the discussion to happen
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post

As most of you know, there has been a ton of issues in the past with political posting on SCF. As long as you all can keep it civil, I'll allow the discussion to happen

better lock it up now lol

if it were anyone else shed already be in prison. Only thing keeping her out is her name.
    Martha Stewart revived time, and Gen. Petreous had his career killed for incredibly less than what Clinton has done.
    Wonder why they dont show the devastation in hati? because the clintons stole billions from them and they are rioting against her.
    Last edited by stlcardinalsfan; 10-28-2016 at 11:34 PM.
    have 5341 different cardinals cards
    Have 31 different Philly Eagles cards
    Have 30 different Detroit Pistons cards

Quote Originally Posted by stlcardinalsfan View Post
    if it were anyone else shed already be in prison. Only thing keeping her out is her name.
    Martha Stewart revived time, and Gen. Petreous had his career killed for incredibly less than what Clinton has done.
    Wonder why they dont show the devastation in hati? because the clintons stole billions from them and they are rioting against her.

So um....

How many of ya are looking north as a possible residency?

Because it looks like no matter who you're getting, y'all be wanting to be elsewhere!

Man I can not wait until your election is over. What has it been? three years campaigning! It's like you forgot you have a president in office, and the focus is on who's next for what seems to be an excessively long time.

On the political note here. We do have our Buffoons too. Quite literally all of them! Just that we are fortunate not to be important enough to have our media(or yours) garner the attention to spread that around. Kinda like a silent stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by stlcardinalsfan View Post
    better lock it up now lol

that's vary true. if were any body else????

I'm a Democrat and I cant vote for her. Trump has my vote. I cant imagine him trying to do deals and get along with other countries presidents but hell I don't trust the Clintons as far as I cant throw them. She's awful and I don't understand how she is allowed to run
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies

Quote Originally Posted by Goose97 View Post
    So um....

How many of ya are looking north as a possible residency?

Because it looks like no matter who you're getting, y'all be wanting to be elsewhere!
    The only people I've seen threatening to leave and move to Canada over this election are D list celebrities who complain about Trump being too tough on unvetted refugees and illegal immigrants. Then they decide to move to a place that is probably one of the whitest in the world that lacks the Syrian refugees and illegals that they supposedly love so much.

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    The only people I've seen threatening to leave and move to Canada over this election are D list celebrities who complain about Trump being too tough on unvetted refugees and illegal immigrants. Then they decide to move to a place that is probably one of the whitest in the world that lacks the Syrian refugees and illegals that they supposedly love so much.
    they do it to get attention. its sad.
    have 5341 different cardinals cards
    Have 31 different Philly Eagles cards
    Have 30 different Detroit Pistons cards

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast