Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Back to the Future Custom Autograph card set

Seems like forever since I posted anything new, so here's a bone for anyone interested. I recently designed and made an oversized card set as a personal project. Being a BTTF fan (who's not?) I had the chance to re purpose a damaged cast signed poster. My biggest concern for the design was the size of the signatures. I wanted to keep all the cards the same size and style. I dabbled with making Fox and Lloyd larger and the rest smaller. I decided on a final card dimension that's 8 1/4 x 4 3/4 for all the cards. Here's the final cut down size of the autographs. Very little was actually cut from Lloyds's signature even though part of "Doc" is hidden behind the window.

Here's what I came up with.........

I wanted the COA cards to stand out without just attaching them to the backside. I was able to incorporate all the Celebrity Authentic COA cards directly into the card backs including the serial numbered hologram which I placed on the MJF.

Jeremy/Hardball34 from SportsCardsDisplayCases made me a beautiful set of custom orange screw down holders to house the cards. Despite the challenges I really had fun making this set. Thanks again for the look.
    CAUTION!!! MORE PICS AHEAD!!

Group shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Steve - Awesome work as always! As a fellow Mets fan, If your taking requests. I have several certified autos I would love to turn into certified custom cut Met cards

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Great stuff! Great flick, too!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

Awesome

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Just crazy cool, love this movie, and your work is as always, just super cool!

God bless,

Kevin