Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whos your Basketball team!!!!

moonshadowjb

Whos your Basketball team!!!!

MAVS man right here even though they will never win without a decent bigman o well who is yall's favorite team!!!!!! etoppsguy111 :hop:

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    If I had to pick a fav, I'd probably pick the Lakers just because I like seeing them win all the time. Everyone hates on them and says they're not that good, but when it comes down to it, they're always the last team standing.

FineBrian69
    Never been a huge NBA fan, but if I had to pick a team, probably the Mavericks.

MAVS BABY! I've been watching them since the Roy Tarpley days.

BGray

Wolves by far are my favs....Player overall was the Wilt...No one like him I've seen as yet.

The TWolves are getting more and more dangerous every year. If they can make a good pickup or draft pick I could see them moving into a premiere team status. A lot of people are hard on Garnett but I personally like him! :)

Welcome in thegunzz! :D

BGray

They have a young PG in Tont Parker and 3 solid big men in Duncan, Robinson, and Willis.

Lakers!!!!!! 4 Peat!!!! Kobe the best player in the leauge!!!!!!! Shaq most dominant player!!!!!!!!! Whats not to love???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast