Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Celtics4Life
    CELTICS!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards

CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bassmaster
    Blazers.

Kobe is not as good as McGrady and Shaq is only dominant because the refs let him get away with everything. And if it wasn't for the refs, the Lakers wouldn't have even been in the finals last year but we know the NBA will never let another small market team like Sacremento, Portland or Utah into the finals. The league is more interested in ratings than integrity.

hersch03
    cavs, there are in a transition period right now, but they will be back on top shortly

maclax1212

Thumbs up

The CELTICS are amazing...but i like the knicks a little even though they are terriable..cause i grew up in NY baby!!!!!!!!!!!

xxchamp34xx
    Bulls all the way man

puke
    Knicks baby, besides the point they suck

The knicks baby!! they's be so good if they didnt suck so much

SCF Rewards
    See mantleman777's Items on eBay

i love the cavs also but things dont look so good right now darius miles couldnt beat bingo smith one on one and he is 55 years old.

boriquastud
    I grew up in Philly during the Dr. J era and still pull for them, but I live in south Louisiana nowdays & just went to my first NBA game. The Hornets beat the Grizzlies 125-123 in OT , Jamal Mashburn hit for 50 and the game winner with 1 tick left on the clock. Couldn't have written better if I tried.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12