Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for patches

looking for patches

i need patch cards!just tell me what you have and what you need!depending on what you have i could go into my pc.

also i have $5.50 to spend but i have to wait for the MO to come in from Canada so it might take a while if you have a patch that i like for $5.50.

id rather trade but if youd like to wait to sell a patch for $5.50 id be more than willing to take offers and pick the one i want.

thanks!!

ok, both patches you were interested in are still available
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

heres what i like, let me know what we can do
    73 topps staubach
    55 b pee wee reese
    65 t rocky colavito
    64 t harmon killebrew
    58 t warren spahn

the staubach is pending in another deal but if the guy doesnt get back to me i could deal it to you.

the others are NFT sorry.

have this if interested:

2003 Fleer Patchworks National Pastime "Team Name" Tim Hudson...#TH...3 clr Patch...#1/100...($25)

rchurch:yea i saw it but i cant locate it.what did it say again?

aekdb:hudson is not one of my favs so sorry no thanks.but thanks for the offer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast