Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2004 Bowman Conor Jackson RC Auto BV 40 FT/FS

I have a 2004 Bowman Conor Jackson RC Auto BV 40 for trade or for sale. I am looking for a RC Auto in trade or make an offer if wanting to buy.

Anything on my site? Have a Ryan Wagner auto coming in.

go4man2k- Didn't see much of anything by the way your money will go out tomorrow.

ReyOrdonezforlife- not really interested in the wagner and didin't see anything I could use.

i have a 2005 donruss signatures jose guillen, marlon byrd, esteban loiza triple auto BV $40

lmk if we can work a deal for that card. thanks!

no thanks I only collect RC's and RC Autos and didn't really see a whole lot on your list.

oh ok figured it was worht something cuz of ur username. that list is old i sold most of it. all my good stuff is pc. but thank u anyway

I'll take a swing, let me know what you collect as my site is becoming outdated.

JonoBono- Only things I saw that I liked were the Hermida Auto and the Alex Gordon Chrome. Both are either to much or too little compared to my card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast