Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

That makes it all the more impressive you have put together such a nice collection. Congrats

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That makes it all the more impressive you have put together such a nice collection. Congrats

I appreciate it! Now another KHL addition... :)

Added the Green Foil parallel /10 from the 2018-19 SeReal KHL 11th Season Premium product:

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Another parallel bites the dust.

With today's addition of the Silver Foil parallel /5, I now have 13 of 18 cards for the 2018-19 SeReal 11th Season rainbow. I don't think I'll ever get all 18, but I am happy with what I was able to pickup :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks for sharing your update of Enroth!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Thanks for sharing your update of Enroth!

No problem! Happy to do it.

Another update today!

Didn't expect any new Enroth pickups for awhile, until this little guy showed up on eBay recently ... and I just had to have it... My 25th ITG Final Vault card.

2010-11 ITG BTP Ready, Willing and Able Silver Enroth/Miller - Final Vault (Green Stamp)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Huge addition to the collection tonight with this booklet /5...

13-14 National Treasures Crazy 8's Atlantic Division Patches 5/5

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated today with the 13-14 National Treasures Crazy 8's Atlantic Division Booklet Prime 25/25! I'm so glad that I was able to add this alongside the Patch version /5 within the last week. These booklets are tough to get. I thought these booklets would be on the wantlist forever considering the star power featured on the card. Never dreamed they'd make there way into my little collection. Stoked!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Doesn't get much better than this. The Silver /9 and Gold 1/1 from a set that I barely see. Two whales for me! I received these today from another Enroth collector who had these in his PC for years. So glad to finally call them mine. Didn't think I'd ever own them. Ever.

2012-13 ITG Superlative Past Present And Future - Hasek/Miller/Enroth Silver Version 4/9 and Gold Version 1/1

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated today with a really sweet 2009-10 Upper Deck Exclusives Young Guns 23/100 - PSA Graded 10 Gem Mint!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome collection keep it up ��

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast