Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 263334353637 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I do not see the dark spot by the N in the picture you provided compared to your stickhandle. Perhaps I am missing it regardless if it is photo matched it a sweet price as you know the Dr. is legit.

DON

I wasn't matching it to that exact stick in the photo (although, it's possible it is). I was only matching the text type which was featured on that batch of Reebok Premier 3 sticks used by Enroth in 2010.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I wasn't matching it to that exact stick in the photo (although, it's possible it is). I was only matching the text type which was featured on that batch of Reebok Premier 3 sticks used by Enroth in 2010.

Thought you were doing it to the exact photo.

Don

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Updating the PC today with another 1/1 printing plate from 2009-10 The Cup. This Collector's Choice Magenta plate is the 21st rookie-year plate from The Cup in my collection. Out of the 60 Enroth Rookie Masterpieces plates released in that product, that's not too bad. There is also another Enroth collector out there from many years ago who still owns 21 plates as well in their extensive collection too, hence why these plates from 2009-10 The Cup have been tough to find over the years.

Enjoy the latest update!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

congrats to this addition

if I see it correct on your page it's the third copy (color) of this.
    I'm crossing fingers you can finish the plate rainbow some day.

what's also great is the age of the card.
    don't know .. just thinking the last time about this factor on collecting.
    for another PC than my Smith collection I was able to add a /10 Expo card from 1999.
    So this card is over 20 years old.

Even this plate is now over 12 years in circulation - (and ends where it should :) )
    But just have a little thought on the way the card took is complete different feelig than just adding a basecard of 22/23.

This point of view makes me smile a little bit more if I put such card in my PC.

Have a great day and keep hunting
    PC: MIKE SMITH
    - - -
    collection: Hidden Content // wantlist: Hidden Content
    - - -
    Stats: 977 cards (incl. 46x 1of1s / 66x final vault / 53 printing plates / 21 sticker / 19 custom cards)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

congrats to this addition

if I see it correct on your page it's the third copy (color) of this.
    I'm crossing fingers you can finish the plate rainbow some day.

what's also great is the age of the card.
    don't know .. just thinking the last time about this factor on collecting.
    for another PC than my Smith collection I was able to add a /10 Expo card from 1999.
    So this card is over 20 years old.

Even this plate is now over 12 years in circulation - (and ends where it should :) )
    But just have a little thought on the way the card took is complete different feelig than just adding a basecard of 22/23.

This point of view makes me smile a little bit more if I put such card in my PC.

Have a great day and keep hunting

Thank you for the kind words my friend! I hope to also complete a printing plate rainbow someday, too. I am close, but have never done that before. Maybe one of these years.

I agree, I also think the ages of cards from time-to-time and how even after all these years a card from that era of collecting can make it's way into my PC. Of course the frequency is not what it was like in 2009-10, but still really fun to add. I look back on cards from this time very fondly.

That's also part of the reason why I enjoy player collector so much. As the years go by, you are able to occasionally pick up a new card for your collection that fills you with a lot of nostalgia from that time period, even if it's just over a decade ago. It also keeps the 'hunt' for cards fun, and adding a card from years ago and crossing it off the list is such a good feeling.

Thanks again for the comment on my thread. I hope to add another printing plate soon...
    Last edited by creasecollector; 08-20-2023 at 05:20 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

As luck would have it, yet another 2009-10 Upper Deck The Cup Rookie Masterpieces Printing Plate was added to the collection this week. Awesome!

This autographed Black Printing Plate is from the O-Pee-Chee Premier autographed memorabilia set and it looks awesome. Just one more plate (cyan) from finsihing the rainbow!

This is the 22nd rookie-year plate from The Cup and my 72nd 1/1 card in my collection.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updating the collection this week with a sweet 2013-14 Panini National Treasures Sweeter By The Dozen Prime /10 Team Sweden booklet card:

With the notable players on this card, I didn't think I'd be able to ever add this one. It's cards like these that I would see on the wantlist just because it had to be there. After this popped up on eBay recently, I was able to get this for a very fair price.

Enjoy the latest update!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection today with another 2012-13 Panini Dominion Peerless Patches /40. This is a uncirculated copy, as Panini has been sending out remaining inventory in the last few months.

I don't normally go for duplicates, but this is my 4th copy of this card. Can't beat these Panini "Limited Logos" adaption.

2012-13 Panini Dominion Peerless Patches 11/40 - Uncirculated

Enjoy the latest update!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

This year has been awesome for the collection! After not being able to add a rookie-year printing plate for a few years now, 2023 has brought me 3 for the collection! This new 1/1 is the 73rd in my collection.

2009-10 Upper Deck The Cup Rookie Masterpieces Artifacts Black Printing Plate 1/1

This card wouldn't be in my collection if it weren't for the generosity of Brett the Linden super collector. He spotted this card at a show and immediately snagged it for my collection. Upon sharing the news, he sent it my way free of charge. Keeping fellow collectors in mind is a big part of what this hobby is all about! Huge thanks to Brett for this great card.

Enjoy the latest update!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Late 2023 has been shaping up better than expected when it comes to the Enroth card collection. All thanks to SCF member for making this deal. Thanks, Brian!

2009-10 Upper Deck The Cup Quad Patches 1/5 - Jonas Gustavsson/ Anttii Niemi/ Jhonas Enroth/ Devan Dubnyk

Enjoy the latest update!

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 263334353637 LastLast