Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

Aaron, your collection is really amazing, as is your site, which I visit many times for inspiration

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Aaron, your collection is really amazing, as is your site, which I visit many times for inspiration

Thank you, @Disxtomas666 ! I appreciate the kind words about my website. I have been adding to it and tweaking it for about 5 years now. It has helped me add some cards to my collection, including some very rare ones. Glad you found it for inspiration!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Updated the collection today with the final Global PuckStoppers /5 quad memorabilia card from In The Crease. Chipping away at these brand new cards has been a ton of fun!

Now all that's left for the non-1/1 cards is the StickRack Quad /3. Will be tough card to find, but let's hope one pops up soon. Still haven't seen one yet, which is a little surprising.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great additions; Especially with the recent Presidents Choice - In The Crease! Definitely gave you a number of new cards to hunt/chase! Great product~

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Great additions; Especially with the recent Presidents Choice - In The Crease! Definitely gave you a number of new cards to hunt/chase! Great product~

Thanks! It's been fun having a few cards to chase. I know Dubnyk has a few In The Crease cards as well so good luck!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Added another 1/1 Jumbo Memorabilia card from In The Crease! Nice to get this sweet Reebok manufacturer patch card into the collection.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Here's a "minty fresh" update today with my first MNT Grading card. A 9.5 Gem Mint Young Guns. I don't really hunt for graded cards, but I snagged it to add another variation to the PC, seeing as I already have graded Young Guns from Beckett and PSA.

Since it's the only Young Guns graded by MNT, it is a standalone POP 1.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updating the collection this week with yet another Jumbo Memorabilia 1/1 from 2022 President's Choice In The Crease! My 3rd Jumbo from this awesome all-goalie product.

Not only is this my first "team tag" piece, but I like how each one was customized with the players name. You just don't see that everyday. Closing in on 70 1/1's for the Enroth collection! Just 1 more to go.

Enjoy!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Really cool update to the collection today with a card from the newest product by SeReal, KHL Platinum. This product was released early 2023.

What makes this card awesome is that the picture on the card showcases the jersey this material was taken from, as it features a patch from Enroth's 2018 KHL Winter Ice Break outdoor game in Riga, Latvia. The patch is from the lower section of the emblem, showing a small portion of the "18" from the 1948-2018 dates on the logo, representing the 70th Anniverary of the team.

This card was pulled in the Czech Republic, and I am very lucky to have obtained this card for my collection. Due to product scarcity, cards from this product have been very tough to find.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 02-11-2023 at 01:18 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

So this is cool. I added another quad memorabilia card to the collection, with this card featuring some current/previous Buffalo Sabres goaltenders. I'm glad I was finally able to track down this card from the recent In The Crease release, seeing as how only 3 were made.

I also enjoy the design of this card. Very fresh!

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 LastLast