Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone! New to SCF!

Hello everyone! New to SCF!

Hello everyone, I just joined SCF today and I'm excited to start using this site to find/share successful TTM addresses and find potential trade partners. My main PC's are IP autos and TTM autos from 2014-2016 Bowman Baseball (prospects mainly, 2014 is my favorite), mid to late 80's Topps Baseball (89 is my favorite) and 89 Upper Deck Baseball. I also have a collection of 170 (and counting) autographed baseballs of top MLB prospects and current/past MLB players. I'm going to start sending out TTM's for my favorite hockey team the Edmonton Oilers. If you like to trade and have any of the stuff I PC, please contact me. Over the past couple years, I have met some pretty cool people in this hobby and I hope to continue that. I have four or five regular trade partners and have made many successful trades over the last two years. I live in Utah and attend minor league baseball games of the Ogden Raptors (Dodgers rookie ball team in the Pioneer League) and the Salt Lake Bees (Angels AAA team in the Pacific Coast League). I graph the Ogden Raptors regularly and I also attend about one or two Salt Lake Bees games a month depending on which team is in town. Thank you all and I hope to meet a few new trade partners on this site! Feel free to follow me on Twitter (same handle as on here), I post almost all of my autograph successes on there as well. Thank you!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Welcome to SCF
    PC: Kyle Schwarber
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 22, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set Signed (110/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (2/25)

JocsLFHecklers- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF and best of luck with your TTM collection!
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Welcome to SCF and check the site out!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome to SCF Craig, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast