Thread: Pandora vs. Spotify

Pandora vs. Spotify

Ok - As some of you know, I am on the road a bit for my job and I have been a big Pandora user for years. Recently, they added a new function for offline use (great for airplane mode) - however, the "randomization" that is done is not good.

I have thought about trying out Spotify, but I'm not sure on the pros/cons to this.

Any feedback would be awesome

SK

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Major difference is that Spotify lets you build playlists of your favorite songs.

Pandora is completely random, i hate that.

have 5341 different cardinals cards
    Have 31 different Philly Eagles cards
    Have 30 different Detroit Pistons cards

I have a free Spotify account and I love it. As the above person mentioned, you can build custom playlists or subscribe/follow pre created playlists with similar songs. It's a great way to discover new music! If you pay their subscription fee, there are no ad's but I can live with a 30 second ad for 30 minutes of ad free music. Give it a try!

EDIT: With the free version, you can skip songs but you can't rewind or select specific songs. It's all a random shuffle.

Last edited by BigBerserker; 02-05-2017 at 12:12 AM.

Also with Spotify they also thow in a "suggested song" every now and then. Too often imo. But mine is also the free edition so I shouldn't complain. I do like building a playlist. Think I've got every KISS song they have on my playlist. Makes for a good night at work. Dont really listen to Pandora much. I do listen to a lot of iHeart radio and like it.

thanks for the advice - I'll have to work on my spotify account

I have the free version
    I love it
    they have most old stuff I like

the ads got to go

but hey can't have everthing

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-
    heres my bucket

Hidden Content