Thread: SASE for mailing baseballs

SASE for mailing baseballs

When you guys mail out baseballs how many stamps do you put on the SASE? I think I am going to send out to Boggs and Doerr.

Thanks!
    PC: Kyle Schwarber & Anthony Miller
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 23, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (156/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (4/25)

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Seven stamps on a 7x9 (I think that's the size) padded envelope. It's about 30 cents more than you need, but I just round up the stamp. Haven't had an issue yet.

Sending out, I just go to the post office and use the meter. It's a little more with the SASE, letter and pen included.
    Collecting all Topps Chrome base sets and Cleveland Indians
    Looking for 1998 Topps Tek Indians (Alomar, Thome, Lofton, Ramirez) - All 90 variations of each
    Hidden Content

yeah it's 7 stamps now, like OC22 said it's a little more than needed. I recently had one out with 6 and had to pay 20 cents.

I don't even use stamps. I just go to the post office and have them print a label. It's normally $3.02 each way. Hope that helps!

Yeah ended up being 3.21...Sent off to Boggs, Doerr, and Erskine so hopefully I get stuff back soon. Thanks everyone for the help!
    PC: Kyle Schwarber & Anthony Miller
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 23, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (156/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (4/25)