Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC changes WTTF: Jay Ajayi RCs

PC changes WTTF: Jay Ajayi RCs

Couple of players have played their way out of the PC (T.J. Yeldon, Brock Osweiler) if you need RCs of these guys I have some to trade and Jay Ajayi played his way in so looking for RCs of him especially chrome let me know what you have. Thanks.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I AM ONLY ABLE TO SHIP ON SATURDAYS

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have a 2015 gridiron kings Jay Ajayi rc auto /99, let me know if you are interested in it. Will get you a picture(s) if you are.
    Collecting Brett Lawrie, Will Clark, Mike Trout, Royals, Kyle Schwarber
    Gerrit Cole, Jason Kipnis, Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Clint Frazier, Drew Brees,
    Michael Lorenzen, Fransisco Lindor, Von Miller, JJ Watt
    Hidden Content

I can use it I have this if interested

2014 Elite Extra Edition Prospects Status Purple #4 Kyle Schwarber

Hidden Content

I have multiples of Ajayi's RC's from 2015 Score & Topps, and I think I also have his Prestige '15 RC. Holla back.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

I have:
    Jay Ajayi 15 UA #56 #058/500 I will take your card cash in payment. If agreeable post the trade.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfan View Post
    I have multiples of Ajayi's RC's from 2015 Score & Topps, and I think I also have his Prestige '15 RC. Holla back.

What do you need for them?

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by royer33455 View Post
    I have:
    Jay Ajayi 15 UA #56 #058/500 I will take your card cash in payment. If agreeable post the trade.

Eric

Ua?

Hidden Content

Have any lowend autos? I think I have his orange and green refractor rc cards out of Topps chrome
    COLLECTING:Carson Wentz*Zach Ertz*Jordan matthews*Wendell Smallwood* Always looking for cards #/50 or less does not have to be Eagles players!!Be sure to check out my Ebay store & COMC Store!!
    Hidden Content

Have an Ajayi auto RC. You can have a look in my photobucket - see my sig below for the link.
    Jay Mesta LF: 1-Patch cards w/ autos. 2-SPA FWA RC's. 3-Base I need to finish sets. 4-Small trades: Blue Jays, Broncos, Senators, Raptors or any decent players.
    Flickr:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist (has ALL traders): Hidden Content

I see you have over 200 card cash. I will take it for the card if you are interested.

Eric

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast