TC REED Lost ROOKIES Football series

In collaboration with Lilmezzy, the Lost Rookies football series was born. This design has been sent to the printers and now it is a few weeks wait for a physical product. Very excited about the possibilities of such a great design.

Last edited by ReedAutos; 11-08-2016 at 12:36 AM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

I have both shipments of cards sitting in the closet. I had them printed as a silk card with a matte front and a dull back.

I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers
    I'm the proud owner of REED Authentics

These looked great, awesome job! Do you use a local printer or an online site?

It will be cool to see them after they are autographed.

Quote Originally Posted by PiratesFan27 View Post
    These looked great, awesome job! Do you use a local printer or an online site?
    online...my local printer only prints in 12 pt thickness, these are 16 pt
    I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers

Really nice stuff! Do you have a link to who you used for printing?

I used print firm but will more than likely use custom-tradingcards in the future due to them making cards for Press Pass .Just beware, they might not accept your work due to trademarked logos. The cards I have printed go to the player on the card. So, if you ever send to Mr. Heenan then you'll probably receive a Lost Rookie card.
    Last edited by ReedAutos; 12-04-2016 at 11:29 PM.

UPDATE

Just got off the phone with Mr. Heenan. We came to an arrangement about compensation. I will mail the printed cards to him and 100 stickers. He agreed to sign 100 on card stickers for me as compensation. I'm going to contact lilmezzy about creating a second rc card with the same photo and will place 100 on card autographed stickers on the first 100 cards printed.
    Last edited by ReedAutos; 12-05-2016 at 09:09 PM.