Thread: Ummmmm.......WHAT?!

Indeed.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

More expensive than the shield that sold, seems legit.
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Yeah... no.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Oh come on people!!! Wouldn't you think it's at least that?.....

You know I'm kidding!

Check out his other listings. $5.00 McDavid Tim Horton's base card..... This seller is new on the block, and heavily optimistic.

Ah, damn. He wont ship to the US! I guess I cant bid on it then.

$30K and he wont ship to the US? For that, he should fly here and deliver it in person...
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky94 View Post
    Ah, damn. He wont ship to the US! I guess I cant bid on it then.

$30K and he wont ship to the US? For that, he should fly here and deliver it in person...
    Shipping to Canada is only $200..

P-C
    --
    Always looking to add Montreal Canadiens certified autographs to my PC
    STOP KILLING SHARKS - Keep sharks in the Ocean and out of the soup
    I have a U.S address, let's trade!

My Hidden Content

And he's still too cheap to pay the extra couple bucks to get it slabbed after getting the grade!
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

its roughly a first quarter print run card, gotta be a 30X multiplier right there......easy