Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Trading simply put from base to RC's to inserts to GU and auto's

Seems like things are slowing down again in the football trading forum. I have tons of RC's most not in my bucket. Tons of refractors, prizm parallels and other inserts. Let me know a player or set need on that stuff. Trading any game used or auto from my bucket including PC for the right card or cards. Some PC will be harder to get from me than others. And as always a last resort I am willing to sell ANY CARD from my bucket at 40% book value. I am a simple trader with not a whole lot of wants. Players in my sig are usually a plus but willing to check out other trade material for offers. Lets get some trades going as I have a ton to clean out of my bucket inventory.

Thanks,
    Robert
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

63 views and no replies. And wonder why nobody trades on here anymore.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

Still trying to finish up this set of 2015 TC Purple Refractors -- 107, 111, 142, 153, 178, 188. If you have any what are you looking for?
    Collecting Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Collecting Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Buster Posey for my son.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin Pyro View Post
    Still trying to finish up this set of 2015 TC Purple Refractors -- 107, 111, 142, 153, 178, 188. If you have any what are you looking for?
    Pretty sure I sent you all my purple refractors... I will double check to see if I have any still.

I thought you had but doesn't hurt to try again. Never know. Do you need a 2015 Prizm Jamesis Winston game used? I have two but want to keep one. Let me know and I will look over your bucket.
    Collecting Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Collecting Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Buster Posey for my son.

always looking for former Oklahoma Sooners

I have these
    JAMIES WINSTON Heirs To The Throne GU die cut /499
    KADEEM CAREY Topps Valor 3 color patch auto

im interested in
    theo riddick auto
    steffon diggs patch /49
    mike vick chrome jersey
    ansah auto /99

Quote Originally Posted by sasports View Post
    always looking for former Oklahoma Sooners
    Feel free to browse the bucket as I do not know all players that played for them.

Quote Originally Posted by JoGoodman23 View Post
    I have these
    JAMIES WINSTON Heirs To The Throne GU die cut /499
    KADEEM CAREY Topps Valor 3 color patch auto

im interested in
    theo riddick auto
    steffon diggs patch /49
    mike vick chrome jersey
    ansah auto /99
    Let me know what you think matches up from those

Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    Let me know what you think matches up from those
    Ill do both of mine for your theo and ansah

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast