Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2015-2016 The Cup new information

Uh, why is this stuff $750 per tin?
    What, is there a guaranteed McDavid in every case?
    Please bring me up to speed.
    What am I missing?

Because they can.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Because they have a monopoly.
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

Because the McWilliam family need another beach house.....

Honestly, just be like the rest of us and let the big spenders break the stuff and scramble for PC items when they dump the scraps on eBay.

I don't think the price retailers are getting it for is that much higher than normal... Places like D&A are just capitalizing on it and jacking up the prices to consumers.

Where did you hear the price? $750 US per tin and thats like $1000 per tin for us Canadians!! This is crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelpatko View Post
    Uh, why is this stuff $750 per tin?
    What, is there a guaranteed McDavid in every case?
    Please bring me up to speed.
    What am I missing?

Yeah... I'm pretty sure they're just fishing for suckers willing to pay that....

Quote Originally Posted by rydlar99 View Post
    Yeah... I'm pretty sure they're just fishing for suckers willing to pay that....
    The problem is, there are probably plenty of suckers that will pay that.
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast