Thread: Checklist: 2015-16 The Cup

Checklist: 2015-16 The Cup

Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Notes of interest

The /99 RCs are Bennett, Panarin, Ehlers, McDavid, Domi, Larkin, and Eichel (patch only)
    Base set/RC checklist is 20 cards larger (10 vets, 10 RC's) than 14-15.
    Could be an error but there are no Predators parallels list for the base set.
    Foundations Jerseys have tripled in print run from 25 to 75 this year.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks for this! :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Notes of interest

The /99 RCs are Bennett, Panarin, Ehlers, McDavid, Domi, Larkin, and Eichel (patch only)
    Base set/RC checklist is 20 cards larger (10 vets, 10 RC's) than 14-15.
    Could be an error but there are no Predators parallels list for the base set.
    Foundations Jerseys have tripled in print run from 25 to 75 this year.
    Triple the count on Foundations Jerseys is brutal but I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Just shows the odds of hitting a /99 will likely be that much tougher. Seems to be the theme of 15-16 products. 16-17 seems to be off to a better start so far in terms of print runs at least.
    Last edited by jjdicaprio; 11-22-2016 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjdicaprio View Post
    Triple the count on Foundations Jerseys is brutal but I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Just shows the odds of hitting a /99 will likely be that much tougher. Seems to be the theme of 15-6 products. 16-17 seems to be off to a better start so far in terms of print runs at least.
    Well, of course. That is the only way they can make larger print runs and sell more cards and still keep the McDavid at a /99.
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

Link is an error for me =S
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Traders - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    Link is an error for me =S
    Try going to Upper Deck's Facebook or Twitter pages? I know they posted up on there earlier today. Maybe that link works better?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Are there any sets removed from prior years versions to account for the uptick in base/rc set size and/or foundation triple jerseys?

Two new Osgoods to chase. Outstanding -- thanks for the PDF!