Thread: Printer

Printer

I am looking at getting a printer for Christmas. I am tired of paying for them and would like to invest in a printer. Does anyone have any recommendations--I don't want to spend a bunch of money but also want the quality of the print to look good. I was reading some reviews on Amazon and am admittedly not the most tech savvy-so figured this would be the best place to get the feedback I need.

Thanks for any insight!
    PC: Kyle Schwarber & Anthony Miller
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 23, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (156/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (4/25)

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Anyone with recommendations? Would like to get one while Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales going on. Thanks!

I use a Canon MG 3220, it has been around a while but it works pretty well with pics. Ink gets expensive though and the quality paper you use makes a difference.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by 203gunner View Post
    I use a Canon MG 3220, it has been around a while but it works pretty well with pics. Ink gets expensive though and the quality paper you use makes a difference.