Thread: New from Indiana

New from Indiana

Greetings from Indiana. New to collecting and to this forum. I don't collect for myself, but for my 10 year old son who has taken quite an interest. Currently he is collecting mostly MLB but has great interest in other sports as well, especially Olympic athletes. Any tips and pointers will be greatly appreciated as I am kind of flying blind!
    Thanks
    Mark

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the experience.

Hello, collected too much in the early 90's and now back to it. From BC and love the Canucks and am always looking for them, especially Bure, Mogilny, Linden, Rypien, Bourdon, and Luongo. Also looking for Lindros, Probert and Yzerman. Thanks!

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Msaltzman and Ryp37- Welcome to SCF!

Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF!

Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Jay Ajayi and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Mark,
    Where you from in Indiana, i grew up in Merrilliville (NW Indiana) and then in Mooresville (SW of Indy). I too am starting a project with my son getting autographs thru the mail. So far we have 3, and have around 60 letters out there. If you are into hockey (most of what we do) - PM me, i can tell you some guys that have really quick times to sign and return. Also, has your son wrote for Fan-packs? All MLB teams do those, and my son loved receiving them! PM me if you can, and i can text you my number if you want to talk offline here. I am looking for tips too, as we've just been in it for about 3 months.

Welcome to SCF Mark, hope you and your son enjoy yourselves here!