Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Wow, those Exclusive YG's are crazy! Congrats on that huge trade!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow... 2 UD Exclusive Matthews, 2 regular YG Matthews, 1 Nylander Exlusives... Holy ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See darbscard88's Items on eBay Instagram:

Thanks guys. Still can't believe I was able to add these for basically the cost of a couple hobby packs and some old stuff I had lying in a closet

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

Wow, as a fellow leaf fan I'm jealous as well!! Very nice stuff!

Also, it isn't available, but just so you can see one:
    http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/...ps97116ce7.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow awesome, thanks for showing me! I need to find one of those at some point!

Wow, as a fellow leaf fan I'm jealous as well!! Very nice stuff!

Also, it isn't available, but just so you can see one:
    http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/...ps97116ce7.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Admittedly...not sure I get the UD Exclusives. Is the only difference that they are numbered and say UD Exclusives on them? No auto or other differentiator?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats right, just numbered to 100 and usually have gold foil instead of silver. Not enough of a difference for some, but I am focusing my collecting only on leafs young guns, so it makes sense for me to track them down. They tend to be 2-3 X more valuable then the base young gun at least. In Matthews case, it's more like 6X.

Admittedly...not sure I get the UD Exclusives. Is the only difference that they are numbered and say UD Exclusives on them? No auto or other differentiator?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Design wise they are pretty similar, yes. But the fact that there is only 100 produced is great for collectors. So there is a big drive for them, depending on the team/player :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (85)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See chocolatethunder8's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Beauty Young Guns collection. Fellow leafs fan here and I gotta say you're making some killer progress on the new rookie crop. I've been trying to pick up as much stuff from this years rookies as well. Here's my leafs PC if you want to take a look. http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/ch...?sort=4&page=1

I also have a Stuart Percy Young Guns Exclusives/100 and an extra Connor Brown Young Guns Acetate if you're interested. Just shoot me a PM.

-Jacob
    Main PC: Jake Gardiner
    Main PC Team: Leafs
    Wantlist:
    Hidden Content
    Traders Bucket:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for saying so! Wow, your collection is just incredible, congrats! Matthews, acetate, tons of autos, a good chunk of the artifacts cards, really impressive!!

I am for sure interested in the two cards you mentioned, will shoot you a PM!

Beauty Young Guns collection. Fellow leafs fan here and I gotta say you're making some killer progress on the new rookie crop. I've been trying to pick up as much stuff from this years rookies as well. Here's my leafs PC if you want to take a look. http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/ch...?sort=4&page=1

I also have a Stuart Percy Young Guns Exclusives/100 and an extra Connor Brown Young Guns Acetate if you're interested. Just shoot me a PM.

-Jacob

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast