Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See darbscard88's Items on eBay Instagram:

Latest pickups! Thanks to my buddy sloth from here on the forums for the Matthews BD booklet trade! Rest of these have come from local card show finds, christmas breaks and a couple eBay snags!

IMG_6379.jpg
    Matthews rookie parade gold /99

IMG_6380.jpg
    Nylander platinum phenoms insert
    IMG_6381.jpg
    Nylander Brown premiere duos jersey- snagged this for like $4 on eBay
    IMG_6382.jpg
    Sick Nylander exquisite rookie auto from ice- Christmas hit
    IMG_6383.jpg
    Nylander rookie breakouts from series 2
    IMG_6384.jpg
    Nylander red PMJ from fleer- fished out of a $5 card bin at the local show
    IMG_6386.jpg
    Thanks again sloth!
    IMG_6388.jpg
    Personal hit Marner blue ice /199 from fleer
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I've just spent the last 10-15 minutes admiring your collection, fantastic! I really enjoy watching someone posting their collection as it grows. I actually found myself thinking, "I hope he gets this card next ..." as I viewed the thread. I'm starting to think I got more excited about your additions than you did LOL!

Your enthusiasm in detailing how you acquired certain pieces throughout the thread perfectly illustrates why collecting should be about building a collection rather than some attempt to make money.

Thanks for the posts and sharing your collecting journey so far ... even if it is the Leafs! You have already acquired a number of sweet cards that most of us would love to have as part of our own collections. Good luck as you grow your collection. Cheers!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See darbscard88's Items on eBay Instagram:

Thank you very much for this touching comment! I’m glad the thread comes across as such because that is how I feel about the hobby and am really enjoying the journey. Posts like yours are why I started the thread and keep updating it, glad it provided some entertainment!

I've just spent the last 10-15 minutes admiring your collection, fantastic! I really enjoy watching someone posting their collection as it grows. I actually found myself thinking, "I hope he gets this card next ..." as I viewed the thread. I'm starting to think I got more excited about your additions than you did LOL!

Your enthusiasm in detailing how you acquired certain pieces throughout the thread perfectly illustrates why collecting should be about building a collection rather than some attempt to make money.

Thanks for the posts and sharing your collecting journey so far ... even if it is the Leafs! You have already acquired a number of sweet cards that most of us would love to have as part of our own collections. Good luck as you grow your collection. Cheers!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678