Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how do you guys pull such great stuff from 06 threads?

a week ago i bought a 5 pack box and got one rc and one parallel /250 and the rest base. today i just bought 5 retail packs and got all base except for a green parallel /100 (tj ducket- yippee) and a weird card of antonio gates. it doesnt have any border on the sides. what a waste of money!

The retail boxes aren't going to have nearly the quality of cards that the Hobby boxes do...especially since you can buy 5 retail packs for $10 and 5 hobby packs will run you $25-30.

Not to say you can't get lucky on retail boxes, but the odds are stacked against you.

i wouldnt say that..i have pulled a threads namplate auto from a retail pack

i have seen a bunch of people on here pull gu and autos and inserts out of retail packs.

ram- the gates is like the rest of the cards but it doesnt have any side borders just plain.

nobody said you can't pull gu's/auto's from Retial packs. It's just alot harder since the odds are more against you. If you want good stuff either buy it individually or buy a hobby box.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan52081
    a week ago i bought a 5 pack box and got one rc and one parallel /250 and the rest base. today i just bought 5 retail packs and got all base except for a green parallel /100 (tj ducket- yippee) and a weird card of antonio gates. it doesnt have any border on the sides. what a waste of money!
    One word, RETAIL! You need to buy the hobby boxes to get the good cards. I recently bought a box and posted it on the Box Busts page and recieved 4 GU cards and 2 autos along with about 5 RCs. So this is a great product.

Quote Originally Posted by corpsman312
    One word, RETAIL! You need to buy the hobby boxes to get the good cards. I recently bought a box and posted it on the Box Busts page and recieved 4 GU cards and 2 autos along with about 5 RCs. So this is a great product.

not always true.. today i actually bought a 9.99 5 pack BLASTER box of 06 threads at walmart and first pack pulled a deuce mcallister gu football.. i know you what you mean though bought hobby boxes and packs.. usually when i buy a few hobby packs i pull something but you can pull stuff from blaster or retail

i had my best pull out of a retail pack of 05 Upperdeck football last year thought the pack was really thick and was like meh..why not.

Pulled 3 1/1's auto press plates of

Carnell Williams
    Mike Williams
    Troy Williamson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast