Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how do you guys pull such great stuff from 06 threads?

a week ago i bought a 5 pack box and got one rc and one parallel /250 and the rest base. today i just bought 5 retail packs and got all base except for a green parallel /100 (tj ducket- yippee) and a weird card of antonio gates. it doesnt have any border on the sides. what a waste of money!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    The retail boxes aren't going to have nearly the quality of cards that the Hobby boxes do...especially since you can buy 5 retail packs for $10 and 5 hobby packs will run you $25-30.

Not to say you can't get lucky on retail boxes, but the odds are stacked against you.

i wouldnt say that..i have pulled a threads namplate auto from a retail pack

i have seen a bunch of people on here pull gu and autos and inserts out of retail packs.

ram- the gates is like the rest of the cards but it doesnt have any side borders just plain.

nobody said you can't pull gu's/auto's from Retial packs. It's just alot harder since the odds are more against you. If you want good stuff either buy it individually or buy a hobby box.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan52081
    a week ago i bought a 5 pack box and got one rc and one parallel /250 and the rest base. today i just bought 5 retail packs and got all base except for a green parallel /100 (tj ducket- yippee) and a weird card of antonio gates. it doesnt have any border on the sides. what a waste of money!
    One word, RETAIL! You need to buy the hobby boxes to get the good cards. I recently bought a box and posted it on the Box Busts page and recieved 4 GU cards and 2 autos along with about 5 RCs. So this is a great product.

Quote Originally Posted by corpsman312
    One word, RETAIL! You need to buy the hobby boxes to get the good cards. I recently bought a box and posted it on the Box Busts page and recieved 4 GU cards and 2 autos along with about 5 RCs. So this is a great product.

not always true.. today i actually bought a 9.99 5 pack BLASTER box of 06 threads at walmart and first pack pulled a deuce mcallister gu football.. i know you what you mean though bought hobby boxes and packs.. usually when i buy a few hobby packs i pull something but you can pull stuff from blaster or retail

i had my best pull out of a retail pack of 05 Upperdeck football last year thought the pack was really thick and was like meh..why not.

Pulled 3 1/1's auto press plates of

Carnell Williams
    Mike Williams
    Troy Williamson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast