Thread: O-Pee-Chee Platinum Pictures

O-Pee-Chee Platinum Pictures

Saw these on another site: http://www.beckett.com/news/2016-17-...ockey-preview/ Looking for to Platinum and seeing how it works with ePacks.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2009-10 ITG 1972 Auto A-BP2 Park, 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto 196 Esposito
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Didn't know they had e-packs for the Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by Goggy29 View Post
    Didn't know they had e-packs for the Platinum.
    They announced that they will be adding it to ePack this year
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

I think Platinum is well-suited to ePacks with all of its parallels. I plan on picking up some packs to trade for what I need.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2009-10 ITG 1972 Auto A-BP2 Park, 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto 196 Esposito
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account

Stupid question will these be through UD?

nice another set I can just buy singles from COMC for the most part, pretty soon I won't use ebay and will just load money on COMC
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by joshpackham View Post
    nice another set I can just buy singles from COMC for the most part, pretty soon I won't use ebay and will just load money on COMC

Yup I too look forward to the flood of Epack OPC Platinum cards being sent to COMC so I can pick up my PC players for pennies!

Anybody breaking physical boxes needs to break them early before the epack release.

These look great!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I Like what i see there. I've enjoyed the last 2 years of it, looking forward to this release.

I see a Gaudreau rainbow in my future.
    Hidden Content

My Kurt Suzuki Website: Hidden Content