Thread: Football Want and Trade List.

Football Want and Trade List.

*List to be updated often.

2016 Donruss Football

Want List: 372, 390

Cards to Trade: Too many base and inserts to list. Let me know what you need and we can go from there.
    Collector of Baseball Sets, Inserts, Mets Cards, Paul Konerko, Miguel Cabrera, Jose Reyes, Trout, Harper, Machado, Judge, Bellinger, Goldschmidt, Cubs: Bryant, Almora, Russell, Schwarber and Baez; Buxton, Sano, Puig cards, Cards of current MLB minor leaguers and top prospects, Game-Used, Autos and Rookies from all sports. Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    I have:

2016 Donruss Press Proof #372 Jared Goff

I don't really collect football, just have lots to get rid of, lol. Let me know if u are interested.

I'm interested in the card! Lets work out a deal!

Quote Originally Posted by soxgrl29 View Post
    I have:

2016 Donruss Press Proof #372 Jared Goff

I don't really collect football, just have lots to get rid of, lol. Let me know if u are interested.
    Collector of Baseball Sets, Inserts, Mets Cards, Paul Konerko, Miguel Cabrera, Jose Reyes, Trout, Harper, Machado, Judge, Bellinger, Goldschmidt, Cubs: Bryant, Almora, Russell, Schwarber and Baez; Buxton, Sano, Puig cards, Cards of current MLB minor leaguers and top prospects, Game-Used, Autos and Rookies from all sports. Hidden Content