Thread: another question

another question

Some items i have sold through ebay connector still show up in my store is there a way to remove them? Some have been sold nearly 2 weeks ago.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I AM ONLY ABLE TO SHIP ON SATURDAYS

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by Rdaveigajr View Post
    Some items i have sold through ebay connector still show up in my store is there a way to remove them? Some have been sold nearly 2 weeks ago.
    We are aware of this problem but we set a low priority on it since the card cannot be bought twice. We are working on a new web site that should be ready in a few months and we will fix that problem at the same time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rdaveigajr View Post
    thanks for the update
    Oh! You did not mark your cards as Shipped! Click On the "Truck" icon in left vertical buttons bar then select shipped orders (yes you can select many rows>) and click on the small truck icon: It will mark cards as shipped and should remove them from Kronozio.com

Thanks