Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Cannot locate a card!

     
  1. #1

    Cannot locate a card!

    Hi everyone.

    I can't find a card in my collection. I have looked everywhere but to no avail.

    I am very concerned because I have made a point not to trade this one unless the deal was a great one. Well, I had a great trade offer

    I don't remember trading or selling it. The only transaction in my trade manager for that card is the one where I acquired it. The only thing I can think of is that I must have sent it to someone as a substitute for another card in some other deal.

    Did I send this one to somebody?

    2009-10 SP Authentic #209 Erik Karlsson AU RC

    Tony
    Hidden Content

    All my traders are here:

    Jersey or autographed cards:
    Hidden Content

    Rookie cards:
    Hidden Content

    Inserts, parallels, etc.:
    Hidden Content

  2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    It's always in the last place you look.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

    2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  4. #3
    Guaranteed
    Last edited by Leafsman; 12-02-2016 at 06:09 PM.
    Hidden Content

    All my traders are here:

    Jersey or autographed cards:
    Hidden Content

    Rookie cards:
    Hidden Content

    Inserts, parallels, etc.:
    Hidden Content

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    It's always in the last place you look.
    Well of course it is; once you've found it, why would you keep looking?? :p
    I kid, I kid!!

    I've had a few cards from my collection disappear, and it turned out they were in a storage locker. Scary times. If you have sent it to someone else, I hope that you find out soon!!

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 56Parkies View Post
    Well of course it is; once you've found it, why would you keep looking?? :p
    I kid, I kid!!

    I've had a few cards from my collection disappear, and it turned out they were in a storage locker. Scary times. If you have sent it to someone else, I hope that you find out soon!!
    Thanks! I am continuing to search. It is a big card to misplace from my collection. I am at the point of moving furniture around, in case it fell down behind a desk, etc.
    Hidden Content

    All my traders are here:

    Jersey or autographed cards:
    Hidden Content

    Rookie cards:
    Hidden Content

    Inserts, parallels, etc.:
    Hidden Content

  7. #6
    Same thing happened to me awhile back.

    Had a good 25 - 30 packages from ebay going out and received positive feedback from everyone exact one guy who claimed he didn't receive anything. It was a $20ish card and I thought I was just getting scammed.

    Moved a year or so later and found the package between my desk and the wall, all packed up and ready to go =P. Had totally forgotten about it until I ripped it open.

    Im sure it will turn up ..... but don't worry the 3 BGS 9.5 RCs are on hold for you and we'll work something out if you cannot find the Karlsson.

    Keep me posted!
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

    Traders - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

  8. #7
    Also you can double back to eBay to see if your #'d one has sold anytime recently too!

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    Same thing happened to me awhile back.

    Had a good 25 - 30 packages from ebay going out and received positive feedback from everyone exact one guy who claimed he didn't receive anything. It was a $20ish card and I thought I was just getting scammed.

    Moved a year or so later and found the package between my desk and the wall, all packed up and ready to go =P. Had totally forgotten about it until I ripped it open.

    Im sure it will turn up ..... but don't worry the 3 BGS 9.5 RCs are on hold for you and we'll work something out if you cannot find the Karlsson.

    Keep me posted!
    I will indeed.

    I am going to take this weekend to see if it has fallen behind a desk or something. Lots of rearranging coming...
    Hidden Content

    All my traders are here:

    Jersey or autographed cards:
    Hidden Content

    Rookie cards:
    Hidden Content

    Inserts, parallels, etc.:
    Hidden Content

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by edler4114 View Post
    Also you can double back to eBay to see if your #'d one has sold anytime recently too!
    The card was not stolen. It is just misplaced.

    I will find it
    Hidden Content

    All my traders are here:

    Jersey or autographed cards:
    Hidden Content

    Rookie cards:
    Hidden Content

    Inserts, parallels, etc.:
    Hidden Content

  11. #10
    Card found!

    Moderators, please archive this thread.
    Hidden Content

    All my traders are here:

    Jersey or autographed cards:
    Hidden Content

    Rookie cards:
    Hidden Content

    Inserts, parallels, etc.:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on