Thread: Looking for 2016 prizm

Looking for 2016 prizm

Hey all looking to trade for any 2016 prizm colors that I don't have.

Let me know what you have and what your looking for.

Will also trade for prizm inserts as well.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    have these blue wave #57,137, orange #24,90,150, green power #3,112, rwb #35,122,195, pink #4,109,297, shinning stars #14,17, decade of dominance #14, rookie introductions #15, draft gems #3 looking for saints, alex bregman and aaron nola
    only trade within the united states

Thanks for the responses guys. I could use all of them.

06saints- what saints are you looking for? Only in a saints Uni? I have a fleener auto but in a colts uniform. May have some other gu's. Have a Nola triple gu /5 from immaculate

Rdaveigajr- what are you looking for?

Before I go indepth with everything I have. I'll just say 57 unopened packs of red white blue prizm's, a stack of roughly 40 green prizm, Half the set of static prizm parallel, and a few others along with the inserts. Anything Elliott and Prescott in return or trade bait. Let me know if interested.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Nairb06 View Post
    Thanks for the responses guys. I could use all of them.

06saints- what saints are you looking for? Only in a saints Uni? I have a fleener auto but in a colts uniform. May have some other gu's. Have a Nola triple gu /5 from immaculate

Rdaveigajr- what are you looking for?
    my wants are in first post here:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-range-trading
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I AM ONLY ABLE TO SHIP ON SATURDAYS

Shaqman- interested but don't have any zeke or Prescott. What type of value tradebait would you be looking for?

Rdaveigajr- I'd have to check later but I'm sure I have a hand full of rookies off your rookie want list

Have these:

Blue #24
    RWB #'s 261, 195,76, 219, 153, 33, 242, 111, 165, 90, 229, 79, 286, 123, 36
    Green #' 92, 66, 24

Looking for 2014/2015 Topps Chrome Color Refractors and Star RC's