Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy from an old member

Howdy from an old member

Hey folks, I decided to try and see if I can't get back into the collecting game. I've been back to the site here a number of times in the last few years but life has kept me from truly getting back into collecting. I'm going to give it a whirl.

I am still collecting Chris Brown (ex Titan) Autographs and multi colored patches.

Not sure if the old timers will remember me, I used to be on staff here, have been a member since mid-2003. My name is Rima. I am living in Las Vegas now.

I'm glad to see the site is still up and doing well!

I forgot to add a question here.....I am looking for a comprehensive checklist of Chris Brown cards. I tried to check out Tuff Stuff but they leave a lot out of the checklists. The comprehensive checklist I had for Brown went bye bye when the site I had it listed on went away :/ Thanks!
    Last edited by BlackDiam0nd66; 12-05-2016 at 09:12 PM.
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Remember you or not welcome back & good luck.
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

Welcome back!

Rima- I remember you. We did a trade back in 06. I remember when you were at the top of the total feedback list. Welcome back.

Not an Auto or Patch but I have this if you n eed it:

06 Donruss Elite Back to the Future Dual GU Earl Campbell/Chris Brown
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome back! Best of luck with everything!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiam0nd66 View Post
    I forgot to add a question here.....I am looking for a comprehensive checklist of Chris Brown cards. I tried to check out Tuff Stuff but they leave a lot out of the checklists. The comprehensive checklist I had for Brown went bye bye when the site I had it listed on went away :/ Thanks! [/I][/B]
    Go to the Inventory Manager button at the top of the page. Type in Chris Brown and select football and you should have a full checklist after doing some more clicking. Oh yeah and welcome back!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Thank you much everyone!

I will go check that out now :)
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast