Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2016-17 Black Diamond Preview

Checklist is here: http://www.upperdeck.com/checklist/2..._Checklist.xls

Laine auto!

Nylander!

The ugly manufactured patches are back!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Those Silver on Black autos look great though
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hate manufactured... Didn't bother with any black Diamond last year will be the same again

SCF Rewards
    Country

So your telling me manufactured patches are fake ones that weren't game used? What's the point? That's so cheap and ridiculous. Licensed dealers like upper deck should be trying to weed out the fakes not add to the circulation of them. I wouldn't touch the product either.
    Last edited by Mugs050; 12-09-2016 at 11:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So your telling me manufactured patches are fake ones that weren't game used? What's the point? That's so cheap and ridiculous. Licensed dealers like upper deck should be trying to weed out the fakes not add to the circulation of them. I wouldn't touch the product either.

well, non game-used stuff is pretty common, event used has been forced down our throats because it is the only way they can produce the amount of jersey cards they do, particularly for rookies. Every single RPA in the cup is fake if you look at it that way.

Manufactured are an entirely different beast where these patches haven't even touched a real jersey let alone be worn by the player. you can see them in the preview photos with the upper deck diamond fabric behind them. They are just a lazy cheap looking insert and honestly i think it's embarassing that crap gets included in a supposedly "high end" product like the black diamond redesign.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice looking cards. May try some packs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pass on this nothing that sticks out and the non game used patches are just a joke.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Every single RPA in the cup is fake if you look at it that way.

+1.

And people still fork out hundreds of dollars for those #/99 guys. Just goes to show you some people have more cents than sense.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love BD but I hate the fake patches as well. With The Cup RC autos at least they were worn by the player, the fact that the jerseys have never even been touched by the player kinda defeats the purpose for me. I do love BD insert sets though as well as what they have done to their rookies. Adding real diamonds is pretty awesome and I love the Run For The Cup, Championship Rings, and Hardware Heroes cards. Are they doing Hardware Heroes his year?