Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anybody need this rc.......

anybody need this rc.......

I have an topps chris bosh rc ft....lmk

2. Kronozio
    have some interest in it lmk what you need from me in return thanks

I dont know if you wanted do do a gu I would if not maybe a lot of inserts or a rookie- for a lot of inserts i collect these guys- t-mac, dwayne wade, lebron james, paul pierce- rookies pm me with a list..thanks!

2003-04 Topps 224 Chris Bosh RC $2.50 $6.00

Well The Bosh Books $6 a Game Used Would Be Way in Your Favor So That might Not Be a Option As For Inserts Of the Guys you Posted it would take me some time to find them since 2 of the 4 i dont collect and the other 2 book either the same or higher than the bosh itself so i will get back to ya on that thanks

ya i know about the gu just some gu book for like $5 just giving options lmk thanks!

never really seen a gu that Booked $5 bux Bro the lowest a Gu Books Is $8 Now unless you can throw something else in i might be able to do a Gu for it but Nothing Big On the Gu Tho lmk

o alright i saw a reyes gu bat for $5 but do you see any other rookies from my list you like( the list in my sig) or gu or inserts or auto? check my list

2004 bowman draft picks and prospects dwight howard rookie registrations gu

this is the only other thing i saw on your list i liked lmk what we can do from here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast