Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Player I Want!

New Player I Want!

Obviously I am still collecting Cano, but I was wondering if anyone had any Bubba Crosby cards. I think this is a stretch, but I can imagine someone may have something. Well, LMK.

bhd7191a
    I am assuming that this is Bobby Crosby? I have an auto. 04 SPx Young Stars

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

no, bobby and bubba are different. bobby is for a's, bubba is for yanks

See jrw624's Items on eBay

ACTUAlly sorry caps lol bubba was designated for assignment buy the yankees- GO RED SOX!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mwm
    ACTUAlly sorry caps lol bubba was designated for assignment buy the yankees- GO RED SOX!!! LOL

Bubba is in the minors now, but he will be back next year during many parts of the season. He was batting like .300 until his leg injury and then his year started spiraling down. He was with the Dodgers for 3 years and has played with Gary Sheffield on 2 different teams. He hit his first home run this year right after the All-Star break in our sweep of the White Sox. He hit a walk off home run last year against the Orioles in late September that brought us to within one game of the division lead and eventually we clinched. In 2003, in his first 3 games with the Yanks he hit 2 homers and had 5 RBI. Thats just some info on him.

BTW the Red Sox are trash, they aren't even making the playoffs. 7 games behind us? They are done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

all I can say is good luck, Bubba has a whopping 144 cards and quite a number of those are printing plates. And needless to say he's probably sitting in most people's common boxes. Nevertheless if you are able to pull this off, it will be an impressive collection. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by aekdb535
    all I can say is good luck, Bubba has a whopping 144 cards and quite a number of those are printing plates. And needless to say he's probably sitting in most people's common boxes. Nevertheless if you are able to pull this off, it will be an impressive collection. Good luck!

Well tonight I have made my first move. I bought his 1999 Bowman Chrome Rookie! Thats a good way to start, at his rookies. I am also currently bidding on his rookie auto. And now that I have searched ebay this may not be so hard. Once I save up enough I think I am going to go on a buying spree and try to get as many as I can for as cheap as I can get'em.

A few things I found out that people could help me with:

-He has 3 06 Upper Deck cards, not counting his 06 Printing Plates
    -He has about 50 different 2005 cards not including Printing Plates including cards in Diamond Kings, Leaf, Donruss, and Topps sets.

Thanks!

See jrw624's Items on eBay

I may have a donruss 06 i think... i look for you tommorow and lyk!

Quote Originally Posted by mwm
    I may have a donruss 06 i think... i look for you tommorow and lyk!

Thanks that would be awsome!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See sense61's Items on eBay

I have this now this card I could trade for the Millwood if you have a scan

2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Red Bubba Crosby Auto #ed 211 / 250

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast