Thread: need base from Heat and Bulls

need base from Heat and Bulls

For a project need some base cards from the Heat and Bulls... 5 of each of star players..

For the Bulls. Im looking for MJ, Jimmy Butler, Derrick Rose and possibly Dwayne Wade in Bulls uni

for Heat Im looking for Alonzo Mourning Dwayne Wade Lebron James (heat uni) Chris Bosh

I would like to purchase this in a lot... I need the card to be regular size card (no thicks cards at all)

if you can help me and have the cards i listed please pm ASAP
    Im always looking for Raiders Autograph cards. Has to be in Raiders uniform and it has to be autographed

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Any particular product you're looking for or just any base for these guys? I can look through what I've got.

Just some new base card is fine..im using them for a few plaques for christmas gifts for a customer
    Im always looking for Raiders Autograph cards. Has to be in Raiders uniform and it has to be autographed

So noone has base for sale? I will take pwe shipping on these

this is strange but i will keep trying