Thread: Steve Nash Auto

Steve Nash Auto

2005 Topps All Star Rally #ASRA-SN bv $100, tradeing for Football Lawrence Maroney

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Interested, but that does not look like his sig, and is it green and red?

lmk,
    Jesse

nash

Its blue and red if you don't think its his sig I am sorry

Check my pc I have the same card and tell me if yours looks like his sig. How much are you looking for?

Jesse

I'm interested. I have lawrence maroney...but nothing that high end. I have other football too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse
    Check my pc I have the same card and tell me if yours looks like his sig. How much are you looking for?

Jesse
    Hi I checked and I see what you mean, hope you know where you got yours, mine is real

Nash

Quote Originally Posted by advan24r
    I'm interested. I have lawrence maroney...but nothing that high end. I have other football too.
    I like 06 Ultra L13 Hobby Version Platinum Parallel Matt Leinart RC 21/25
    LMK

The Matt Leinart is out of range for the Nash Auto. The Nash auto only sells for $35 on ebay where the Leinart just sold for $102 on ebay a couple days ago. Besides it's BV $250