Thread: New member, old trader

New member, old trader

Hey, folks.This is my first time on SCF. I've been working on a couple of sets off and on for a few years, but just recently have I really felt like getting back into the game. There are a few parallel and insert sets I'd like to finish, and I've been working on a 2016 Topps Chrome Josh Donaldson rainbow. I mostly collect baseball (mostly refractors), but I'm always looking out for football rookie cards of former Tennessee Volunteers. Well, God bless and I look forward to hanging out, some, with y'all.

2. Kronozio

Welcome! What sets are you working on

Eric

DarthPanzer- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Baseball-wise, I'm working on the blue and purple refractors from 2010 Topps Chrome and the Xfractors from 2008 Topps Chrome. In football, I'm collecting the blackbacks and inserts from 2002 Topps Heritage, and I'm eventually going to finish getting all the inserts for 1999-2000 UD MVP Hockey. Been working on those last two forever, it seems. :)

Welcome to SCF and make sure to check the site out!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Rob, enjoy yourself here and have fun adding to your collection!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content