Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carolina Fans!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Carolina Fans!

http://imgur.com/lQS81na

Let me know if you are interested in this card. give me your best offer because I don't know what it is worth, so let's see what I can get here :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again im gonna warn people, do not deal with olympian, he already have negative experiences with 3 people here, including me who has never received his cards after 2 months.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again im gonna warn people, do not deal with olympian, he already have negative experiences with 3 people here, including me who has never received his cards after 2 months.

and again, I'm going to let people know, first time was my fault. went away on a trip, didn't put enough stamps on. I pm'd him when I got back asking if he was still interested no reply so I assumed that was a yes. so his cards are out there. guess I should say my cards. because he never sent anything so I don't know why hes complaining so much. but its cute that you're just going to follow me everywhere I post ;) kind of funny actually

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats funny Olympian!! I never made a deal with you because you had negative feedback after only a couple transactions. After i told you i wasnt going to deal with you you sent me a message that wasnt so nice. I dont know why this site doesnt kick people like you off. How many strikes do you need before your gone? 83% feedback on 4 trades?? You should be so proud. If it was up to me you would be gone..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats funny Olympian!! I never made a deal with you because you had negative feedback after only a couple transactions. After i told you i wasnt going to deal with you you sent me a message that wasnt so nice. I dont know why this site doesnt kick people like you off. How many strikes do you need before your gone? 83% feedback on 4 trades?? You should be so proud. If it was up to me you would be gone..

good thing it isn't up to you. than is it. i could honestly care less about what you two have to say about me. Please quit trying to play up the message more than what it was. and from the messages i get from people still asking to trade they could care less too. you two should get a life and quit following me around everywhere i post. because its getting a little bit annoying. because im going to keep posting until im gone. haha in before both you complain to higher ups if you haven't already.

SCF Rewards
    Country

4 trades & 2 no shows!! Your batting 500!!
    Im sure the Mods are already onto you by now. Good luck!!
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 12-13-2016 at 11:41 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In all fairness, the only people in this thread that are out of line is james and jackpot.

Of course the MODs see whats happening, and im sure you've both voiced your concerns to them already ..... but calling people out publicly on a forum they are allowed to post on, as per the MODs, is pretty pathetic.

Did either of you actually lose anything in your deals? Seeing as the guy is a MSF member, all I can think of is time ( and we can clearly see that time isn't all that important to you in the 1st place if youre randomly arguing with people on message boards )

Mistakes happen. Does it mean hes trying to scam you? No.

Also, % based on 5 transactions means nothing. There is no accurate way to determine anything after 5 transactions. Didnt you leave this guy positive feedback jackpot? So I am assuming you got your cards, right? Sure, maybe they took an extra little bit of time to get to you, but did you actually lose sleep over it? Life happens, packages go out late, is that such a big problem?

If this guy continues to act the way you claim he is, you know the MODs will step in and do something. Is he going to have a chance to scam people if that is his goal? No, he is MSF.

So quick to act and judge .... should all females that can read also be burned at the stake? Are we back to the good ol' fashioned witch hunt days?
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

thank you canucksfan. it is not my goal to 'scam' people. packages get lost. they get sent out late. i am out probably 35 bucks with card value, postage, sleeves etc. but i am not complaining. I just hope jackpot receives his cards and i never have to hear from him again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In all fairness, the only people in this thread that are out of line is james and jackpot.

Of course the MODs see whats happening, and im sure you've both voiced your concerns to them already ..... but calling people out publicly on a forum they are allowed to post on, as per the MODs, is pretty pathetic.

Did either of you actually lose anything in your deals? Seeing as the guy is a MSF member, all I can think of is time ( and we can clearly see that time isn't all that important to you in the 1st place if youre randomly arguing with people on message boards )

Mistakes happen. Does it mean hes trying to scam you? No.

Also, % based on 5 transactions means nothing. There is no accurate way to determine anything after 5 transactions. Didnt you leave this guy positive feedback jackpot? So I am assuming you got your cards, right? Sure, maybe they took an extra little bit of time to get to you, but did you actually lose sleep over it? Life happens, packages go out late, is that such a big problem?

If this guy continues to act the way you claim he is, you know the MODs will step in and do something. Is he going to have a chance to scam people if that is his goal? No, he is MSF.

So quick to act and judge .... should all females that can read also be burned at the stake? Are we back to the good ol' fashioned witch hunt days?

It's not really calling out someone, It's just a warning to other members, I used the word "warn", people can do whatever they like after that. He already has 3 negative experiences in a very short time span, this is a fact.

Another thing that I would like to add is that olympian lied to me more than once.
    Last edited by jackpot; 12-13-2016 at 12:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's not really calling out someone, It's just a warning to other members, I used the word "warn", people can do whatever they like after that. He already has 3 negative experiences in a very short time span, this is a fact.

Another thing that I would like to add is that olympian lied to me more than once.

1) - Openly posting stuff of this nature on someone elses thread is 100% calling them out. Or called being a Troll ..... or called Threat Hijacking, if you want to use the official SCF terminology

2) - There has been 1 documented "negative" experience officially attached to his name .... so your facts seem a bit off ( oddly enough there is positive feedback and comment from you in those same documented experiences )
    And I quote: Great member to deal with
    - jackpot

3) - He lied to you .... is this kindergarten and are we 5?

Seems something personal to me. Seeing as you 2 completed a deal, where you were so happy with the transaction you decided to write "Great member to deal with" ..... only to find out??? .... duh duh duhhhhhhh .... the plot thickens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast