Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How do you store your PC?

Know I´ve read about this for a couple of years ago, but can´t find anything now. However, as my Daniel Briere collection is growing, I became curious about how you other guys store your PC. The cards in a PC is more often than not a mix of thin 35pt cards and thicker cards with patches and so on. They don´t all fit in the regular binder. So, how are you storeing your PC? I´m especially interested in you guys with a player PC with over 200 cards or so, but any input will be nice.

Right now I have most of my cards in a binder, but as the collection grows, there will be cards that does not fit in a binder.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Unless the cards are base or inserts, I dont think you should have them in binders, especially for anything above 35pt.

I feel a 9 pocket page could damage jerseys / patches ...... and just dont provide the same kind of protection as a top loader or one touch even for 35pt

Dont get me wrong, I do use binders for some parts of my collection ( my Pokemon sets, various 90s insert sets ) but anything that has any kind of value is in a one touch or top loader, most likely team bagged and in different shoe boxes. I also have a specific cabinet for my entire collection that can be 100% sealed ( never know what cats can get into ).

I also have about 30 - 40 cards on my wall unit, but made sure it wouldnt be hit with any direct light along with making sure it was reflective glass

*** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

All my pc cards are in one touch inside a fireproof safe. I might need a new one soon...

Always looking for The CUP rcs. 3 colors+ when possible.

Bucket: Hidden Content

I use the following

9-Pocket Side Load Pages - Penny Sleeve cut to fit - https://www.amazon.com/3-Hole-Side-L...cket+side+load

I use these for my lower end inserts/autos, basically 35 pt cards less than $20.

4-Pocket Pages - Penny Sleeve for Jersey Cards - https://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-4-P...age+protectors

I use these for Jersey cards, can fit 2 sideways into each pocket

I also use them to store One-Touches of nicer cards, but they have to go into a Team Bag and then placed into 1 pocket so it doesn't move. Makes for heavy pages though.

I use a wall display unit to display my Flames cards. Then I use toploaders in a Card box for everything else (Future Watch Autos, Limited Auto Patches, etc)

I'll try and upload some pics later.

I actually display some of mine on a book shelf in one touches and using the small plastic easels for displaying cards. Doesn't look the best at the moment but here's the idea:

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by YoungGuns1988 View Post
    I actually display some of mine on a book shelf in one touches and using the small plastic easels for displaying cards. Doesn't look the best at the moment but here's the idea:

I love this card set up right here. I wish I had something like this. Awesome!

I personally use binders and shoeboxes. Magnet holders for a few cards, too.

Pretty simple for me, but it works! :)

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Habs base: binders
    Habs inserts: shoebox type boxes (pennysleeves & toploaders)
    Habs parallels: shoeboxes (small plastic cases for sets, PS and TL's for individual cards)
    Habs game-used: shoeboxes (PS & TL or 1-touch magnetics)
    Habs autos: metal "Cdn Tire" type tool box (PS & TL or 1-touch magnetics)
    Habs stickers and oddball: shoebox (penny sleeves)
    Habs sequentially numbered 24/xx: metal "Cdn Tire" type tool box (PS & TL or 1-touch magnetics)
    Habs Cup cards and other higher end cards #'d 24/xx: displayed on shelves (1-touches and team bags)

And when I want to look at them I just go to my bucket below.

My local card seller carries them. I am pretty sure they are made by ultra pro. Pack of 5 is about $3.50 and they are great quality. Probably can find at any hobby store

Quote Originally Posted by Goggy29 View Post
    Where did you find the card stands?

Do you think bgs graded cards will fit on those stands they are slick looking

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast