Help 2006 Topps Heritage and Chrome

I need these SP's and chrome cards to complete my set. I will buy or trade if interested.

10 - Barry Bonds
    91 - Chris Snelling
    99 - Brian Jordan
    235 - Mike Matheny
    265 - D. Young
    266 - Iguchi
    277 - Atkins
    282 - L. Walker
    284 - Peavy
    286 - Soriano
    288 - Bogosevic
    290 - Hennessey
    295 - J. Wilson
    301 - N. Cruz
    303 - Castro
    311- Tracy
    312 - Cain
    315 - Damon
    318 - Burke
    319 - Crawford
    321 - Marceaux
    322 - Red Sox
    323 - Cano
    327 - Pierre
    330 - Burrell
    333 - D. Wells
    335 - Mussina
    337 - Podsednik
    338 - Harden
    341 - Giambi
    342 - H. Sanchez
    343 - Garland
    344 - Willis
    345 - Haren
    346 - B. Giles
    348 - McCarthy
    400 - White Sox sluggers
    407 - Astros aces

CHROME

10 - Posada
    13 - D. Wright
    16 - Jeff Bagwell
    38 - V. Martinez
    40 - Floyd
    54 - Blalock
    55 - I. Rodriguez
    57 - Kent
    74 - Biggio (of course i have like 5 refractors of this one)
    77 - Clement
    92 - Ray
    103 - J. Weaver

Please help me complete this - I've been working on it too long. Will buy or trade.

Whatever you need.

Thanks.

2. The Card Swap

I've got these for you:

91 284 330 333 346 400

I also have a couple Mark Teixeira and Victor Martinez g/u cards if interested.
    I might be able to help you out with your 2006 Finest. I will get you a list of what I have in the afternoon and I.m sure we can work something out.

Here is my 2006 Topps Heritage wantlist:

95(with bat) 99 106 127 271 298

New Age Performers: Mark Prior
    Chrome cards and Chrome Refractors

I am also collecting 2006 Fleer Football inserts and g/u.

geez, the only card i have that you need is 106. i do have 95, but it's of him fielding.

since that card is so high in value, can i trade you 106 and the Arod for the 6 that you have that i need? you can get 3-4 cards you need with the Arod for sure.

also i may have chrome cards, but i need to know what you need. i had a bunch but i also sold a bunch on ebay so im not sure what i have left. once all my packages go out, i should know what i have left over. but that wont be until next week.

lmk on the trade above and what you need in chrome. thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by movietita
    geez, the only card i have that you need is 106. i do have 95, but it's of him fielding.

since that card is so high in value, can i trade you 106 and the Arod for the 6 that you have that i need? you can get 3-4 cards you need with the Arod for sure.

also i may have chrome cards, but i need to know what you need. i had a bunch but i also sold a bunch on ebay so im not sure what i have left. once all my packages go out, i should know what i have left over. but that wont be until next week.

lmk on the trade above and what you need in chrome. thanks man.

I already have three cards of A-Rod fielding, don't want another. As for the Chrome cards I have less than half the set so it might be better if you list what you have available for trade when you know and we can go from there. I will set the cards aside for you.

Also are you interested in the Finest, Mark Teixeira and Victor Martinez cards I have. If so I can get you a list together.

ill let you know what chrome cards i have in a couple days...sorry im still sorting through which cards were won by ebay and which ones weren't.

as far as finest, i have all the base cards...but if you have ANY refractors/xfractors, let me know.

i should prolly update my sig, as i have close to 50% now

ill let you know what chrome cards i have in a couple days...sorry im still sorting through which cards were won by ebay and which ones weren't.

as far as finest, i have all the base cards...but if you have ANY refractors/xfractors, let me know.

i should prolly update my sig, as i have close to 50% now

This is what I have in 2006 Topps Finest:

#48 Red Refractor Joe Mauer #028/399
    #131 Blue Refractor Clint Barmes #074/299
    #74 Green Refractor Rich Harden #068/199
    #121 Red Xfractor Jorge Posada #029/250

Are you interested in seeing a list of the Mark Teixeira and Victor Martinez g/u cards I have?

i have the harden, but i dont have the other three if you want to set them aside to include in the trade. thanks

i have the harden, but i dont have the other three if you want to set them aside to include in the trade. thanks

The other three are set aside. LMK what chrome cards you have.