Thread: Crosby RC battle

Crosby RC battle

Trying to decide on whether i should pick up a Crosby Ultimate BGS 9.5 or a Crosby SP Authentic BGS 10. The SPA is 100 more, what are your thoughts? Also, what would you guys consider to be Crosbys top 5 RCs? Why?

TOP 5

ARP /99
    Ice /99
    ARP /87
    Ultimate /299
    FWA /999
    Last edited by ari4l2010; 12-18-2016 at 10:31 PM.

Ultimate 9.5...there were only 299 made and they are so much harder to find than his SPA which has a print run of 999.

how much better is a 10 than a 9.5?

Thats kinda what im trying to figure out. From personal experience the 10 usually comes close to doubling the value of a 9.5 and both cards grade relatively high. There are around the same amount of 9.5 ultimaes as 10 SPA per Beckett registry. The thing that makes this interesting though is that no ultimate crosbys graded 10 by Bgs, so 9.5 is the highest grade.
    Last edited by bsilentassassin; 12-19-2016 at 03:03 PM.

I agree with the list. With the grades which one would you take?

I would personally go with the BGS 10 SPA. I don't have a reason behind it but if it was me that's the one I would get.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies

I would want the SP Authentic, but that's mostly a case of personal preference.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ari4l2010 View Post
    TOP 5

ARP /99
    Ice /99
    ARP /87
    Ultimate /299
    FWA /999
    I like this list a lot.

I would personally choose the Ultimate /299. More limited print run, plus the design is nice.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price